Report Potholes, Lighting, Highway Faults and Road Closures in the County

Winter is coming and the roads are getting worse. There's no point in complaining about the state of the the roads, street lighting that doesn't work to yourself or your friends. You can do something about it by reporting it to your local authority. I have put links below for Cambridgeshire County Council but your own county website should have similar types of links. Report potholes and streetlighting that doesn't work.

If you feel that damage to your vehicle or personal injury has been caused by defects on the highway and you intend to make a claim you can complete the Highway defects insurance claim form.doc (251Kb).

Report a Pothole or other Highways Fault

Cambridgeshire County Council

Roadworks & Closures around the County

Streetlight Fault Report Form

Cambridgeshire County Council

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *